History of Shaw Park Primary School
Shaw Park Primary was started in 1880 as a mission school for the children of the 1820 Settlers in the area. Apart from during the South African War and the two World Wars, the school has remained open and functional. We opened our doors to all races in 1993 and now service not only the rural learners, but many learners from Wesley, Hamburg, Kleinemonde, Port Alfred and Bathurst as well.
SCROLL TO YEAR
FUNDING, FUNDRAISING, SPONSORSHIPS AND BURSARIES